Criteria of Warranty
- 1. The period of warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- 2. Under warranty, if the product malfunctions under normal use in accordance with the instructions written in the user manual, you will be eligible for free repair at our designated location. In this case, the product warranty card on the last page of the user manual should be attached and parts of the machine used for repair or replacement will not be returned.
- 3. If the purchase date is unknown, we will calculate the warranty period as of 12 months from the date of manufacture according to our regulations.
- 4. Even under warranty period, repair will not be applied to following cases.
- The product is used for business or commercial purposes.
- If customer does not submit the product warranty card.
- It there are no name of customer / purchase date / sales agent on the product warranty card or its contents are changed.
- If breakdown and damage are caused by incorrect connection including operational mistake or remodeling. Damage from power use which are not specified in directions or caused
from abnormal voltage including fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, natural disaster, pollution, salt damage, gas damage and sulfur gas.
- If life span of components is expired.
- Damage and disorder caused from customer’s mistake and carelessness.
- If the disorder caused from repair of the third party center other than the official service center and other disassemblers.
- Failure or damage caused by improper handling during transportation, movement or falling after purchase.