- Firstly read the user manual carefully before using the product.
- Product floor plan and pictures which are shown in the user manual might be different from actual product.
- For the purpose of the improvement of product performance, the actual product might be partly different from the user manual which it may be modified without notice.
- When you open the product, there might be a little bit water remains inside the jug. It is the proof that the product had been already inspected before released.
- When hydrogen machine is worked first time, the bubble comes out a bit slightly, but after 10~20 mins, it gets in to the regular hydrogen bubble by then.
- Do not use hydrogen machine continuously more than 3 times. It may cause the electrode overload capacity and damage to machine. Kindly recommend that take a resting time at least 10 minutes per hour use.
- Use purified water or tap water only.
- We kindly recommend that if the hydrogen water gets a strange smell after working, dissolve a spoonful of citric powder (3g) into 350ml of water, then run the self-cleaning operation for 5 min.
For Safety Use
After purchasing the product, be sure to charge the battery before using it for the first time.
＊ If you use the product without first completing the charge after purchasing the product, the product performance will be affected or it will be failed.
If abnormalities such as noise, odor occurs during use, stop operating immediately and pull out the power plug. In this case, please contact official service center.
＊ If you find any above problems, please stop using because it may cause of electric shock or fire.
Please connect the USB cable to the charger.
You should only use the wireless charger and the USB cable which provided.
Do not use or keep the product in the place of high temperature such as near fire, direct sunlight and inside of car during hot weather.
＊ It may cause of electric shock or fire.
Do not disassemble, repair and reorganize. If needed, please contact official service center.
Keep the power line out of the reach of hot surface, sharp corner and sharp material.
It is possible for everyone to drink hydrogen water made by this product but please consult with doctor those who are on treatment for disease, maternity diagnosis of restricted water intake from doctors.
For Secure Use
Do not put other liquid except tap water at room temperature, bottled water and purified water into the tumbler.
Also, do not put into hot water over 40℃ into the tumbler.
＊ It may cause damage to the product.
Please be sure to use the product only with the USB cable provided.
＊ It may cause damage to the product.
While you clean the machine, make sure to pull out the power plug and do not wipe with benzene, alcohol, thinner and other chemical washing product.
Do not touch USB cable with wet hands.
For the first use or re-using after a long period of storage, please fill in water in the tumbler and wait approximately for 30 minutes before use it.
＊ The generations of the hydrogen water will be delayed in case the electrode is dry.
Do not touch the electrode with sharp tools.
＊ If the electrode is damaged by the sharp tool, it may cause leakage or hydrogen water cannot be generated.
Do not disassemble the electrode.
＊ It may cause breakdown of the product.
- 1. Pressure maintainer
- 2. Tumbler cap
- 3. Tumbler body
- 4. Operation indicator
- 5. Operation touch sensor
- 6. Wireless charger
- 7. Charger indicator
- 8. Transparent window
||Hydrogen Water Tumbler MINI
| Rated Voltage
||Voltage DC 3.7V / 1A
ADC Adaptor (DC5V / 1~2A)
||H2 generation - 5 mins
Self-cleaning - 5 mins
| Dissolved Hydrogen Ion Concentration
| Using Temperature
||3℃ ~ 40℃
(Wireless Charger - 66g)
| Size-Body (H×Φ)
||233㎜ × Φ70
| Size-Wireless Charger Board (H×Φ)
||17㎜ × Φ89
||Body(Stainless/Tritan), Wireless Charger Board(ABS), USB Cable, Ozone Remove Filter, Citric Acid
||Made in KOREA
Precautions Before Use
Please be sure to use the product with the supplied USB cable only.
Do not use and keep the product in place of high temperature such
as near fire, direct sunlight and inside
the car during hot weather.
Do not touch the electrode with sharp tools.
When cleaning the product, please disconnect the power supply.
When cleaning the product, please do not use alcohol, thinner, benzene or other cleaning chemicals.
For new purchase machine, or after keeping long period, please throw away first time made hydrogen tumber.
1. The Operation Guide of the Hydrogen MINI
If you touch the touch sensor of the product with your finger for more than 1 second, blue lamp from the inside and the lower part of the main body will light up with a “Tik” sound and the hydrogen generation will start.
After 5 minutes of the hydrogen generation operation, the blue lamp will be turned off with a “Tik” sound and the hydrogen generation will be stopped.
While the hydrogen generation is being operated, if you touch the touch button for more than 2 seconds with you finger or tilt the tumbler for more than 30°, the blue lamp will be turned off with a “Tik” sound and the hydrogen generation will be stopped.
2. The Operation Guide of the Cleaning Function
If you keep touching the touch sensor for more than 5 seconds, red lamp from the inside and the lower part of the main body will light up with a ‘Tik’ sound and the self-cleaning operation will start.
After 5 minutes of self-cleaning operation, the red lamp will be turned off with a “Tik” sound and the self-cleaning operation will be stopped.
While the self-cleaning process is being operated, if you touch the touch sensor for more than 2 seconds with you finger or tilt the tumbler for more than 30°, the red lamp will be turned off with a “Tik” sound and the self-cleaning operation will be stopped.
3. Matters that Require Attention
If you press the touch sensor with your finger for
more than 2 seconds in any operation, the operation will be stopped simultaneously with a ‘Tik’ sound.
If the tumbler body is tilted for more than 30°, it will not be operated. Also, if the tumbler body is tilted for more than 30° during any operation, the operation will be stopped.
Do not operate the product continuously for more than 3 times.
- 1. If the operation button is not working,
- - Self-check list
- Check whether the charging is completed or not.
- Check whether there is water in the tumbler.
- - Cases to visit service center
- Problem with electrode.
- Lamp malfunction.
- Mal-connection with USB cable circuits etc.
- Causes unknown or undetected.
- 2. If hydrogen rate significantly lower than before
- - Dissolve 3g of citric acid into 350㎖ of water, then run the self-cleaning operation for 5 minutes.
Criteria of Warranty
- 1. The period of warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- 2. Under warranty, if the product malfunctions under normal use in accordance with the instructions written in the user manual, you will be eligible for free repair at our designated location. In this case, the product warranty card on the last page of the user manual should be attached and parts of the machine used for repair or replacement will not be returned.
- 3. If the purchase date is unknown, we will calculate the warranty period as of 12 months from the date of manufacture according to our regulations.
- 4. Even under warranty period, repair will not be applied to following cases.
- The product is used for business or commercial purposes.
- If customer does not submit the product warranty card.
- It there are no name of customer / purchase date / sales agent on the product warranty card or its contents are changed.
- If breakdown and damage are caused by incorrect connection including operational mistake or remodeling. Damage from power use which are not specified in directions or caused
from abnormal voltage including fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, natural disaster, pollution, salt damage, gas damage and sulfur gas.
- If life span of components is expired.
- Damage and disorder caused from customer’s mistake and carelessness.
- If the disorder caused from repair of the third party center other than the official service center and other disassemblers.
- Failure or damage caused by improper handling during transportation, movement or falling after purchase.